Children's Mental Health & Wellbeing
Welcome to the Weaver Children's Mental Health & Wellbeing Page
This aim of this page is to offer support to parents/carers and children in issues of mental health and wellbeing.
Our vision is of a school where well-being and mental health are at the heart of everything we do, so that all of our children and young people – supported by everyone in our school environment - can build confidence and flourish.
Who can you speak to?
Parents: If you have any concerns about your child, then please come and see your child's class teacher or any other adult in school.
Children: If you are worried about your own mental health and wellbeing, or that of another child, then please come and talk to an adult in school.
You can speak to:
Your class teacher
A teaching assistant
A midday assistant
A member of the office staff
There are many agencies and websites that may be of help to you, your child and/or your family. Click on the links below...
- Visyon - a charity that supports the emotional health of children, young people and their families in Cheshire.
- Young Minds
- Live Well Cheshire East - Care and Support in Cheshire East for Children
- Mentally Healthy Schools
- Mental Health Foundation
- Barnardos - Coping with family conflict during lockdown.
- Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation - An online library of resources which can support parents, carers and children during the Covid-19 outbreak. Highlights include a family focused COVID-19 Self Care Kit.
- NSPCC Learning - A library of resources which can help parents and carers to support children’s mental health and wellbeing during the COVID-19 outbreak.
For information on and contact details of mental health services for young people in Cheshire East please click HERE