Adult Mental Health & Well-being Support
Looking after our childrens mental health is very important at this challenging time.
However, as adults, looking after our own mental health has also never been so important.
You may have suffered a bereavement, had Cororavirus, are going out to work each day or are juggling working from home whilst trying to home school. It's these type of things that can have an overwhelming effect on our well-being.
We have therefore created this page for adults and hope you find it helpful.
Click on website links below...
- NHS Mental Health Helplines
- Mental Health UK
- Mental Health Foundation
- Women's Aid
- Refuge Against Domestic Violence
- Men - Mental Health Foundation
- Cruse Bereavement Care
- Mind - Bereavement Support
- Marie Curie - Bereavement
- Rehab4Addiction - Guidance for Better Mental Health