Mental Health and Well-Being Websites
If you wish to get in touch in regard to your child's mental health and well-being, then please email your child's class teacher or Mrs Morgan at email@example.com
This will be a particularly challenging time for children and parents alike and taking care of our mental health and well-being has never been so important.
Oxford University Press have produced 'Everybody Worries' - a picture book for children who are worried about Coronavirus. Click on the picture below to access the book.
Below are links to websites that you may also find helpful.
- Mentally Healthy Schools - click HERE
- Looking after your mental health during the corona outbreak - click HERE
- Talking to your child about coronavirus - click HERE
- BBC article on 'how to help kids cope without school' - click HERE
- Mind.org - 'Coronavirus and your wellbeing' - click HERE
- Anna Freud - 'Supporting young people's mental health during periods of disruption' - click HERE
- Every Mind Matters - 10 tips to help if you are worried about coronavirus - click HERE
- CAMHS Resources - click HERE
- Talking to your children about the Corona Pandemic - click HERE
- The Children's Society - click HERE
- Place2Be - Mental Health Support for Parents and Carers - click HERE
- Monkey Bob - Do You Feel What I feel? - click HERE
If as a family, you have experienced the loss of a loved one, then following website may be of help to you
- Winston's Wish - Giving hope to grieving children - click HERE
For information on and contact details of mental health services for young people in Cheshire East please click HERE
GOV.UK - COVID-19: guidance on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing - click HERE
Mindfulness activities from YouTube that may also be useful to you and your child.
Click on the links below...
- Mindfulness Meditation for Kids
- Breath Meditation
- Cosmic Kids - Zen Den - Mindfulness for Kids
- Peace Out - Guided Relaxation for Kids
- New Horizon - Meditation and Bedtime Stories
From the BBC - An A-Z of fun things to do without leaving the house
Mental Health & Well-being - see below for downloadable activities that your child may wish to try at home